From the Anvil's Hinton handle is part of the period range of window furniture. A decorative Georgian design that will suit any setting.
- Our weighty Hinton window handle range is forged from solid brass which emphasises the high quality materials and manufacturing techniques used. A perfect design choice to use throughout your property with many other matching products available.
- Designed to fit casement windows and match the Hinton stays and door handles in the range.
- Reversible design and includes mortice and hook plates for different fitting options.
- The fastener has a locking mechanism by way of a grub screw.
- Suitable for use with weather-stripped windows.
- Supplied with matching SS wood screws.
Recently Viewed Products
Hinton Casement Fastener
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return form, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a returns form will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that any issues can be speedily resolved.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
It will not be possible to return made to order items.
Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or clearance items.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Please note any refund will be exclusive of carriage paid on original order or incurred on the return.