The Brompton suite is From the Anvil's most contemporary design to date, and features a textured knurled pattern. The industrial styling of the diamond effect creates a modern range of products that can be used throughout your property.
- Our elegant collection of centre door knobs suit all applications from a country cottage, town house or high street shop.
- Our Brompton range is forged from solid brass which emphasises the high quality materials and manufacturing techniques used. A perfect design choice for external doors with matching products available.
- Designed to match the rest of our Brompton collection to create a uniform feeling throughout your property.
- Our centre door knobs also include a location pin on the rose to stop any unwanted movement during the life of your product.
- Supplied with M8 x 110mm stainless steel threaded bolt for bolt-through fixing.
Knob Size: 90mm dia.
Rose Size: 90mm dia. x 12mm
Knob Size: 90mm dia.
Rose Size: 90mm x 90mm x 12mm
Recently Viewed Products
From the Anvil's Brompton Knurled Centre Door Knob
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return form, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a returns form will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that any issues can be speedily resolved.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
It will not be possible to return made to order items.
Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or clearance items.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Please note any refund will be exclusive of carriage paid on original order or incurred on the return.