From The Anvil's extensive selection of door knockers are designed to suit a variety of doors including timber, composite, uPVC, and aluminium, offering both traditional and contemporary designs.
- The Brompton suite is their most contemporary design to date, and features a textured knurled pattern. The industrial styling of the diamond effect creates a modern range of products that can be used throughout your property.
- Their Brompton range is forged from solid brass which emphasises the high quality materials and manufacturing techniques used. A perfect design choice for external doors with matching products available.
- Coordinate with their matching Brompton centre door knobs for a truly grand entrance.
- Fixes to your door using a bolt-through fixing for the knocker and strike plate which is fitted with a matching knurled bolt head on the internal side of the door.
- Supplied with matching 110mm stainless steel threaded bolts which provide a bolt-through fixing.
Ring Size: 145mm x 90mm x 15mm
Fixing Plate: 55mm x 45mm
Stud: 35mm x 20mm x 19mm
Recently Viewed Products
From the Anvil's Brompton Door Knocker
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return form, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a returns form will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that any issues can be speedily resolved.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
It will not be possible to return made to order items.
Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or clearance items.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Please note any refund will be exclusive of carriage paid on original order or incurred on the return.